Velocity Staff, Inc. is currently working with our client located in Savannah, GA to identify a Citrix Engineer for a permanent placement or contract to hire opportunity. The opportunity provide excellent salary and benefits as well as a RELOCATION package for the right candidate. The Citrix Engineer role is responsible for the management and maintenance of the Citrix remote access infrastructure, as well coordinating all projects related to Citrix technology.
1. Design, configure, and administer Citrix XenApp, Provisioning Server, Web Interface, EdgeSight, and NetScaler.
2. Configure and manage Citrix server policies and profile management leveraging Appsense Environment Manager and Group Policy.
3. Provide advanced level troubleshooting and problem solving related to the Citrix platform.
4. Proactively monitor the health and performance of the Citrix environment and dependencies.
5. Maintain comprehensive documentation of the Citrix infrastructure, including all customizations specific to the environment and new versions of released software.
6. Perform support and administrative tasks pertaining to the end user environment, applications, roaming profiles, Group policies, and Citrix policies as required.
7. Ensure the integrity and availability of applications and coordinate off-hour upgrades and/or maintenance on the Citrix server.
1. Skills in Citrix build and Citrix administration
2. Citrix CCA certification preferred.
3. Knowledge and experience in virtualization for software defined environments (i.e. network, servers, storage, test)
4. Hands-on experience with VMWare with applications delivery.
5. Technical knowledge required: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server Desktop, basic Active Directory, basic networking, basic hardware and mainframe.
6. Significant knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy and security vulnerability mitigation.
7. Good understanding of corporate IT policies, procedures and standards
8. Position may require industry certification and skills training requirements.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform essential functions of the job. Citrix CCA or CCP-N may offset education requirement by 1 year, per each certification. CCNA and MCP certification preferred. Minimum four (4) years hands-on Citrix administration experience.