Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our client located in Savannah, GA to identify an Endpoint Management Specialist - Anti-Virus, for a full time, direct hire opportunity. This position also has potential for candidates to work in the following locations: Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX and Long Beach, CA. The Endpoint Management Specialist will be responsible for stand up business technology infrastructure framework to support the enterprise and leading patching and deployment staff functions.
Experience in the installation, configuration, administration and trouble shooting of Sophos/McAfee AV required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or technology related field preferred. Five (5) years experience with one of the following Infrastructure endpoint management tools: SCCM, Airwatch, Sophos AV, Centrify, Casper, Red Hat Satellite Or SUSE Manager. Certification desired. Three (3) years of experience in planning and executing software deployment/patching activities. Three (3) years experience in endpoint management system design & implementation.
1. Task sequencing, integration, and automation experience of endpoint management systems.
2. Solid background with Windows, Linux or Unix Operating Systems.
3. VDI experience desirable.
4. Puppet, Chef, OpenStack, PowerShell experience a Plus.
5. Strong verbal and written communication.
6. Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel 2010.
7. Working knowledge of ServiceNow.
8. Outstanding customer service with strong communication skills, sound judgment, negotiating, and decision making skills.
9. Knowledge of Power Shell, infrastructure automation and command scripts.
10. PKI familiarity.
11. Patch management and reporting experience.
12. Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.