Working with our client's KM team, the Instructional Designer will drive the design and development of our client's employee educational experiences, which requires deep expertise in content strategy, writing, and instructional design.
As a Content Developer for our client, the Instructional Designer will:
- Collaborate with the KM leadership team to identify and frame strategic topics across the company that will serve our learning community’s needs.
- Drive the design and development of content and the educational experience from the overarching outline of training courses.
- Support how content developers will express the educational experience and KM brand visually, creatively, and digitally.
- Provide analysis of new and forming business processes and procedures to produce high quality end-user documentation.
- Interested in education, design and technology.
- Passion for and expertise in delivering content, education and innovative learning experiences.
- Intrigued by the future of online learning as well as how business culture is shifting to be more creative.
- Excellent writer and content developer who can work with many diverse work groups.
- Self-education experience via online and understand instructional writing well.
- Can motivate others and balance efficiency and quality.