• Expertise in standard concepts, best practices and company procedures related to multiple business functions
• Knowledge of the complexity and interdependency of technology applications used in multiple business functions
• Understand and recognize when business practices of interrelated systems can be improved through technology
• Excellent written and oral communication skill, problem solving and decision making
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office; Outlook, Word and Excel including basic formulas and editing to track and report project status and other data
• Establish and maintain effective cooperative relationships with both end users and IT analysts
• Guide teams on small to medium projects completing on time and on budget
• Quickly adapt to multiple demands and rapidly changing priorities using sound planning and time management skills
• Exercise sound judgment when making decisions
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years business analyst experience
• 6 years of business analyst experience "
1. Experience with Regulatory Compliance, preferably in the electric industry.
a. NERC 693 (Operations and Planning) experience a must
b. NERC CIP experience a plus
2. Experience translating regulatory requirements into policies, processes, and procedures.
3. Experience evaluating in place processes to determine compliance and suggest/implement efficiencies or improvements
4. Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating Internal Controls
5. Experience leading diverse stakeholders and large teams
6. Experience in compliance program development
7. Experience managing programs or projects
8. Experience working with Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets
9. Experience implementing tools that support compliance requirements