Velocity Staff is working with our client located in Downtown Kansas City to find a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a 3+ month contract opportunity.
This position will primarily assist with marketing automation tasks, including email segmentation, campaign and message building in SilverPop and Eloqua. They will also be responsible for periodic support of the public websites, via Sitecore, and digital analytics tracking and reporting with a variety of tools.
Job tasks include:
• Build segmented Silverpop lists for email lists
• Build BI segmented lists for emails when needed
• Assist with any SilverPop landing pages and forms
• Assist with program creation in Silverpop
• Assist in pulling Silvepop analytics reporting
• Pull requested analytics from Google Analytics
• Assist in creating Google Tag manager changes
• Update reporting in Klipfolio
• Make content updates to kcpl.com via Sitecore
• Assist with file management and back-end content maintenance tasks in Sitecore
• Assist in troubleshooting HTML issues
• Assist in testing activities for web and email system-solutions.