- Knowledge and ability to perform administration on mulitple company standard infrastructure technologies or similar platforms; such as Microsoft Windows Server, RedHat Linux, HP UX, VMWare, Citrix, HP 3Par SAN, EMC NAS, Cisco Networking.
- Understands and considers business goals, corporate IT standards, department strategy, service level agreements, EVA’s and budgetary implications.
- Understands and considers and applies standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to servers and enterprise application environments.
- Knowledge of established configuration management, network architecture development and project methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with other departments.
- Effective project team member, at times assuming leadership roles for projects.
- Monitors emerging trends and evolving technologies, evaluating and understanding the implications for inclusion in department strategy.
- Takes the initiative to search for and identify alternative and/or innovative solutions to architecture problems.
System Administration experience is preferred for this role. In addition candidate will also be responsible for;
- Maintain and administer Office 365 services
- Maintain and administer MS Mobile Outlook
- Maintain and administer MS Intune
- Troubleshoot and manage calls/tickets escalated from the Help Desk
- Plan and coordinate updates, outages, maintenance windows, and any other activities that could impact the availability of services.
- Maintain and optimize system performance and efficiency through monitoring, analysis and performance tuning, maintaining documentation.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field (preferred), or the equivalent in training and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years high-level MS Exchange experience in an enterprise environment
- In-depth knowledge of O365, Azure, MS Office Suite 2016 and Skype for Business
- Experience with Microsoft Intune is required
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD is required
- Knowledge of O365 groups
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Ability to create custom PowerShell scripts and commands for automation
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related field and 2 years of systems administration experience
4 years of systems administration experience