Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our client located in Savannah, GA to identify a Cloud Automation Engineer for a contract opportunity. The Cloud Automation Engineer will serve the vital lead role in automating and driving implementation of cloud solutions, and lead key critical components of the ramp up of cloud services. The qualified candidate is expected to have deep technical knowledge of automating cloud services, which has been developed from previous experience in deploying such solutions in production environments.
1. Implement infrastructure as code for various cloud platforms, from planned architectures
2. Implement monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks or container orchestration platforms
3. Implement Continuous Delivery solutions and helping customers automate various stages of their deployments and testing processes
4. Have general cloud ops knowledge with at least one provider, private or public, such as attached volume lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, etc.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.