Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our client located in Savannah, GA to identify an Electrical EWIS Engineer with Catia V5 - TS II expertise. This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of client products and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product Perform other duties as assigned.
• Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS. Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches. Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements. Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
• Aerospace Experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
• Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
•Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical is required