Velocity Staff, Inc. is currently working with our client located in Overland Park, KS to identify an HR Systems Administrator to join their team on a 3+ month contract. The HR Systems Administrator would be responsible for applicant tracking and new hire onboarding cloud-based software applications and related workflows and automated processes.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience with IBM/Kenexa BrassRing or similar applicant tracking system.
- 3-5 years of experience building triggers and workflows in Rules Automation Manager (RAM) in Workbench, the backend of IBM/Kenexa BrassRing.
- 2-3 years supporting an onboarding system and/or process
- 2-3 years supporting a Human Resources department/organization.
- 2-3 years of experience in an IT environment with administrative rights.Preferred Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience in advanced formulas and programming in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Familiarity with role-based permissions and system security administration.
- Familiarity with general new hire onboarding procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze technical issues and recommend viable alternatives.
- Solid knowledge of web-based technologies such as CSS, HTML, and basic graphics applications.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and to learn new applications quickly through self-study.
- Leadership skills with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication including spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.