Velocity Staff, Inc. is working with our client in the healthcare IT space to identify a Software Engineer to join their team. Our client is building a robust cloud-based solution to support healthcare providers and their patients as they adopt precision medicine and genetics/genomics as the new standard of care. We are looking for a skilled software developer to be a key player in the design, writing, testing and troubleshooting software for internal and external client applications.
- Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for Web and server applications according to business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Utilizes SCM and SDLC best practices.
- Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
- Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
- Is a point of contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations on projects.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core/5+, Web and Console application development.
- Familiar with SQL Server, Database Modelling and T-SQL.
- Familiar with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Direct experience with GIT source control systems required.
- Experience with CI/CD, Containers, K8s and Helm.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies a plus.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in Software Development is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITEC requirements are a plus
Software Powered by iCIMS